What a ride!!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Four Funerals and a Baby

Has anyone ever heard of the movie Four Weddings and a Funeral?? Well, if I were to title my life thus far-it would be Four funerals and a Baby. This past 12 months has been such a struggle. Life is so uncertain-a year ago I was getting more and more excited about being a new mom-my mom was making plans to move back to San Antonio, I had just completed my first month at my new job, and we were getting ready for a long overdue vacation to Colorado! Today, I have worked thru my company filing for bankrupcy, finding a new place for my mom, my mom moving back in the middle of the night, being pregnant, my mom and brother reconciling, showers, ER visits, being pregnant, giving birth, my parents reconciling, chemo/radiaiton treatments, ER visits, having a new born, breasfeeding problems, doctors visits, baby coos, lack of sleep, mom moving in, my my brother moving to San Antonio, constant family at the house, PawPaw Wayne passing, Mom passing, Justin's aunt passing, Pops passing and moving into a new house. Whew! So many circumstances to make a person crazy or stronger. We are gonna choose the later. We are gonna make it thru this.

No comments:

Post a Comment