Well, since the baby part begins the year-lets start there. Justin and I had been seriously talking about parenthood and the possibility of starting a family beginning in the summer of 2008. We always knew we would want children and of course-being the planner-had a great plan ready. When we finally decided we were ready-I think it was unspoken on both ends-it ended up happening much easier and quicker than both of us realized. God really did have a glorious hand in creating Cooper.
I had been feeling very fatigued for a couple of weeks, sleeping most of the days and nights. Justin had a hunch that I might be pregnant-and of course stubborn me didn't think that could be possible so fast. So, one night (Dec. 18th) after a glass of wine (for both of us) Justin and I went to the local pharmacy and I made Justin go in to buy the pregnancy test (I was too embarrassed-why?) He looked EVERYWHERE! Ha!!! Finally came back out with 2 tests, just to be sure!! I was scared out of my mind......Well after approximately 30 seconds the test was a clear-positive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment